Monday, September 22, 2014

My Bucket List

1.  Be in Philly when they win the Superbowl: The Eagles have never won a Superbowl, and the carnage and mass chaos that would ensue if they do we be too good to miss. I would go to Philly and help burn down the city like every good Eagles fan should.

2. Play Monopoly with real money: I am the undefeated monopoly champion of the world, and anyone who thinks different is wrong. If the money was real I would be like John Rockefeller, and all my friends would be poor and it would be hilarious.

3. Score a TD: I have 9 more games to score a touchdown and I plan on it. I would literally get 46 15-yard penalties for excessive celebration because it finally happened.

4. Coach a team to a Superbowl: Because I've already accepted the fact that I will not personally win a Superbowl ever, so coaching is my only way to it. Yup, I'm going to be the coach living vicariously through his players. Its going to be like playing real life Madden, just not as frustrating.

5. Go to Ireland on St. Patty's day: As an Irish kid from Boston, I can only imagine what its like in Ireland on St. Patty's day. The festivities here in Boston are already a bit much i can only imagine what its like where we all came from.

6. Build/obtain a log cabin: A log cabin is the ultimate sign of a fulfilled life. If you have a log cabin there is no doubt surrounding the fact that you have accomplished what you set out to in life and that no one can tell you what to do.

7. Go to the airport and ask for a surprise ticket: Walk up to the counter, ask for a ticket to somewhere, and then have fun. Spend the day or the weekend wherever I end up and enjoy the spontaneity of my life.

8. Get accepted to college: I don't want to be a loser so i should probably get a degree.

No comments:

Post a Comment